We pride ourselves on accepting all breeds and ages. We also help shy dogs ease into socializing with other dogs. We do require dogs be:
- At least 12 weeks old
- Spayed/neutered by six months
- Friendly with other dogs (shy is fine)
- Current on vaccines based on age (rabies, distemper/parvo, and Bordetella)
For your first day:
- Make a reservation by calling 317-631-DOGS (3647)
- Plan to arrive by 8 a.m.
- Bring current vaccine records (for puppies, we need a copy of the first two rounds of shots)
- Bring a completed New Dog Application and Daycare Agreement Form
- Provide a lunch or snack with your dog’s name on the container (optional)
We take it from there. Your dog is under constant supervision. We familiarize your dog with staff members and other dogs. We call you later that morning to provide an update. At the end of the day, we talk with you about your dog’s experience and give you a report card with a photo.
Yes! Come see why we’ve been voted Indy’s #1 doggy daycare and boarding facility. Stop in for a tour 6:30 to 9 a.m. or 4 to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Food with feeding instructions
- Any medications with instructions
- Emergency contact information
We provide bedding or you can bring your own. You can bring non-destructible toys or any item from home that will make your dog more comfortable.
Dogs must be either dropped off or picked up between noon and 1 p.m. to be considered half day.
Late fees are assessed for dogs not picked up by 6:30 p.m. on weekdays. If a dog isn’t picked up in the evening, a meal and overnight accommodations are provided and an overnight fee will be charged.
Early drop-offs can be arranged for a $15 fee, but not before 6:15 a.m.
If you’re interested in joining our team as a dog play supervisor, please complete the application below. Responsibilities can be divided into two categories – dog management and cleaning. Dog management requires someone who understands dog behavior and can be in charge of a group of dogs. The primary responsibility is ensuring dogs play safely. Cleaning duties include prompt removal of any waste that appears and scrubbing play and boarding areas. We pride ourselves in ensuring all areas are consistently clean. Overall, we look for team players with positive attitudes. Employees must be reliable and able to keep up with the physical demands of the job. Positions require work on weekends and holidays.